Dr. Seuss Week March 2-6, 2020
Thank to all of our guest readers who came out to celebrate this fantastic week and pay tribute to Dr. Seuss!! We love and appreciate you all!!
Fundraiser sponsored by Ms. Brandi for Molly's Mutts Animal Rescue (MMAR)
Meet Gertrude and her forever family, the Atherton’s. Gertrude, with love in her eyes, captured the heart of Ms. Brandi (Lead Teacher in the preschool room at Kidz World). Gertrude was a resident at Molly’s Mutts Animal Rescue. One of many fur babies who are well taken care of by the wonderful people at MMAR. Through the help of contributions, MMAR continues to grow and find forever homes for all those adorable dogs who are just needing someone to love.
Ms. Brandi would like to ask for your help, to help Molly’s Mutts. Without people like you stepping up, sending donations and helping MMAR, they would not be able to help so many dogs. Even if you can’t adopt a dog, you can help in many other ways. Below is a list of items/ways you can help! Please pray about it and consider how you would like to help.
- Monetary donations: drop off money to Ms. Brandi at Kidz World via cash or check payable to Molly’s Mutts Animal Rescue. Help your child start a collection can!
- Food donations: no specific type or size, dry or wet.
- Treats: soft or hard.
- Collars, leashes, harnesses: any size
- Towels and wash clothes
- Dog beds: any size
- Chew toys: without stuffing are best
- Toys: balls and tugs
- Hand soap
- Sanitary wipes
- Laundry detergent
- Trash bags: 13 and/or 39 gallon
- Ziploc bags: gallon size
- Office supplies: printer paper, pens, markers, staples, etc.
- Your time: donate your time to MMAR! Volunteer to love on, walk, bathe, and feed the dogs, clean kennels, and work adoption events. Volunteers, like you, are what makes rescue shelters a success!
Ms. Brandi will be taking donations at Kidz World through November 27, 2019. Donations can also be made directly to MMAR at 248 KY-983 Dixon, Kentucky 42409. Items may also be purchased and shipped directly to MMAR through walmart.com, amazon.com, and chewy.com. If you would like to volunteer your time at the rescue, please call them M,T,TH,F from 10:30 AM - 3:00 PM at (270) 213-5002 or email them at email@example.com. Become a friend of MMAR on Facebook. To see all the dogs currently up for adoption, please visit MMAR on Pet Finder’s page. Please, share your heart with a dog that will love you unconditionally and a rescue center who truly appreciates every donation.
Winterfest - December 14, 2018
Winterfest was a blast! Thank you to all of our wonderful visitors!